Minecraft Battlegrounds (V1.8 NPC Update)
This addon was largely inspired by the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds and will add new guns, armor and helmets, a medical gear and structures to your Minecraft world!
Minecraft Battlegrounds is a kill or be killed add-on, play with your friends and Loot Structures, Collect Weapons and take each other out!
Table of Contents
- Structures: Shed, Green Grocery, Large House, Watch Tower, House
- Loot Crates
- The Guns: P1911, DBS, M416, VSS, P92, How to reload?
- Body Armor and Helmets
- Medical Gear
- Throwables: Grenade, Spray Paint
- New mechanics: Aiming, Go Prone
- New Blocks
- Creator: Four Worlds Studios
- Discord server
Permission for ModBay:
This addon uses the player.json file, so it may be incompatible with other addons.
The first thing you will notice when starting up a world is the structures. The structures will hold Loot Crates which you break to collect the loot inside.
The rarer the loot, the better the item!
Loot Crates are found within the generated Structures.
Break to open the Loot Crate and collect the items.
5 guns are available for now, more will be added in the future!
- Damage (on hit): 6
- Ammo: .45 ACP
- Damage (on hit): 6
- Ammo: 12 Gauge Shells
- Damage (on hit): 10
- Ammo: 5.56mm
- Damage (on hit): 9
- Ammo: 9mm
- Damage (on hit): 5
- Ammo: 9mm
- Shoots explosive shells
- Ammo: Set of RPG Grenades
How to reload?
Make sure your gun is empty, and you have the appropriate ammo in your inventory.
Body Armor and Helmets
Inside Loot Crates, you will find Body Armor and Helmets.
- Body Armor and Helmet has the same durability and Protection as Iron
- Durability: 165
- Protection: 2
- Durability: 240
- Protection: 6
- Body Armor and Helmet has the same durability and Protection as Diamond
- Durability: 363
- Protection: 3
- Durability: 528
- Protection: 8
- Body Armor and Helmet has the same durability and Protection as Netherite
- Durability: 407
- Protection: 4
- Durability: 592
- Protection: 10
Ghillie Suits can be found inside Loot Crates, use them to recieve Ghillie Armor
Medical Gear can be found inside Loot Crates, use them to heal yourself in battle.
Energy Drinks will give you a three-second Regeneration boost and a ten-second Speed boost.
Bandages will give you a five-second Regeneration boost.
First Aid Kit
Gives Regeneration V for a few seconds, which is useful in battles.
Throwables can be found inside Loot Crates
When activated, it creates a small but powerful explosion and creates fire.
Place one down, step back and shoot it to make it go BOOM!
You can use the Spray Paint Cans to change the color of your guns. Just in case the default Black was a bit plain for you!
You can use Blue and Red sprays.
The DBS, M416 and VSS support the possibility of aiming. Just sneak to activate the sight.
Instead of sneaking, you will go prone, which basically means you lay on your front hiding from the enemy! Sneak to go prone and jump to stand back up again, if you have a gun that has a scope, sneak while prone to use it.
NPC's will wander around on the lookout for you, kill them first to loot their corpse and obtain some useful items.
Updated on March 13
- An NPC has been added, they will spawn pretty much everywhere and be on the look out for you (and your friends, if you have any xD), if you manage to kill one before they kill you, you will be able to loot the corpse before it rots away, NPC Corpses are a good way of getting some extra ammo
- Grenades have been added, you can find them in Loot Crates
- Fixed the bug with no 9mm Ammo dropping from Loot Crates
- A First Aid Kit (3D) has been added
- The Energy Drink has been given a 3D model
- VSS has had its holding position moved to be more in the players view
- Guns Colour Recover has been added
- By using a Dirty Rag on your Customized Gun you can clean it back to black so you can colour it again
- Adjusted the players view point when holding guns
- Adjusted the players scope zoom
- Fixed an animation bug when going prone
- Adjusted all guns to now work with the new ammo system