Vanilla Deluxe: Legacy UI Packs (for v1.19.70 and v1.19.80 Beta/Preview)
Important: Read carefully before download and use!
What is Vanilla Deluxe Legacy UI?
Before "Modified Vanilla" and "Vanilla enhanced". Is an unofficial TP/RP that would improve UI and other assets.
Actually, is a testing TP made since fall 2016, oriented to port menus and container/inventory GUI textures from Java Edition to Bedrock Edition more easily and efficient! Currently, there are 3 types:
Legacy Desktop UI: Convert base game interface to Java Edition interface style! Of course, not all screens were modified, but I will add more in future versions!
Legacy Mixed UI: It is the improved version of the HUD UI and inventory containers still with base game style, with the small combination of Java Edition and Legacy Console Edition parts.
Legacy PvP UI: The same between Mixed UI and Java UI, but the UI design is mainly based on Java Edition 1.8, the version most used to play PvP servers. Now has clear Chat BG and Scoreboard BG without red score numbers.
Currently It is a tool that allows you to port Java Edition GUI Containers textures easily while bringing some improvement in some basic interface. And was originally made first since autumn 2016 (Started with HUD and Java Inventory) and continued to the present day with the current features.
- Java Edition UI designs with 70% accurate.
- Main screens, menus and inventories have been modified, not all, but I will add more screens in future versions! ;)
- Some Java GUI textures ported to Bedrock Edition.
- Some UI customizations by "ui/_global_variables.json".
- Recipe Book Concept for furnace, only for Java UI.
- [English] (en_US and en_UK) added in v1.0.0 (Old generation)
- [Spanish] (es_ES and es_MX) added in v1.2.0
- [Portuguese] (pt_PT and pt_BR) added in v1.2.1 (2022)
- [Ukrainian] (uk_UA) added in v1.2.1 (2022)
- [Korean] (ko_KR) added in v1.2.1 (2022)
- [Japanese] (ha_JP) added in v1.2.1 (2022)
- [Chinese] (zh_CN and zh_TW) added in v1.0.0 (Old generation)
- [Russian] (ru_RU) added in v1.0.0 (Old generation)
Inventory screen with recipe book.
Smithing Table v2 Screen (only in v1.19.80 Beta/Preview experimental worlds).
Hanging Sign Screen (only in experimental worlds).
Upcoming features in future versions:
- More compatibility for 3rd party projects.
- Recreate again once again about dressing room and persona screen.
- And maybe... about Marketplace Screen.
- Not all screens are fully compatible with the use of gamepad.
- Some screens take a long time to load, something like Settings screen, Play Screen, and it is because it contains so many toggles in UI code, but I have reduced them to the limit as long as it works on all devices.
- When using an 3rd party add-on with new custom items. Some things of the modified UI will probably be corrupted, at the moment I can't find a solution.
You’re allowed to:
- Make review about this pack, as long as you credit me as “@CrisXolt”. And put original download link in description (This ModBay forum post, NOMediafire direct download links).
You’re NOT allowed to:
- Make customized APK/APPX with monetized content (pirate modifications), no one will have the permission.
- Steal my .JSON and .UIDX file and my code design claiming this work as your, no one will have the permission. Specially not modify/erase the text in the first line code in each .json file. (Example text: //File Made/Modified by @CrisXolt).
- Redistribute this resource pack made by me in another pages/app store, no one will have the permission.
- Do not use for third-party projects, much less to merge with "Concept Clients" resource packs.
For texture pack porters, if you are going to use Legacy PvP UI in order to port PvP 1.8 GUI with ease, or if you are going to use Legacy Mixed UI in order to port Java Edition containers with bedrock design, you can use it, but please use it fairly to avoid trouble. ;)
If you have any more questions about this, please let me know by sending a message on discord server: CrisXolt's Refuge.
- In the LinkV., click "Free Access with Ads", complete just one simple step ("Discover Article"), wait 5 seconds, close by "[X]" button, and then click "Continue to VDX Desktop UI v1.2.3".
- After the first option, the Mediafire page will appear, click the download button to get the file.
- Main > Settings > Global Resources > Apply the resource pack.
- Enjoy the VDX: Legacy Desktop UI! ;D
And how do I deactivate this resource pack?
If this is your first time experimenting with the UI, just go to "Options...", and click the button where it says: "Resource Packs...".
And then this screen comes out, and you can deactivate this. That's all! ;D
Hawf-Human, abc555, LukasPAH, and AgentMindStorm for other original ideas!
Seriously, those default .json UI files is made originally by Mojang and Microsoft, actually are modified by me for entertainment purposes.
Just enjoy and good luck! ;D